Grace Life Church will be taking the following precautions until further notice:
- Masks are welcomed but not required.
- Social distanced seating is available on the left side of the auditorium. Please feel free to move the signs appropriately if you have a larger family.
- We will CONTINUE to:
◦ provide access to the Sunday worship services via a Facebook Livestream (as we had prior to the suspension of our physical gatherings)
◦ support families who would prefer to not attend physical services in order to take further precautions
- Please refer to the CDC guidelines to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- When in public, wear a mask over your nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Have questions regarding our Sunday gatherings? Please email them to email@example.com
Leave a Reply